- · Registration opens on 4-H CONNECT on May 1 at Noon. It will close at Midnight on May 16th. There is NO LATE REGISTRATION period this year.
- · *NEW* Youth Health Summit will be offered on Monday – Tuesday of Roundup
- · There are several activities that have limited space such as the Vet Science Camp, Archery contest and workshop, Grilling Workshop, etc. So please encourage those families to register early. Last year the Vet Science Camp filled up in 4 minutes at Midnight. This year we have changed the registration open time to noon to better accommodate families.
- · Assemblies will begin at 7:00 pm this year. There will be some pre-assembly activities starting at 6:30 pm.
- Winner line-up will be at 6:00 pm and will include a light buffet for the award winners. Prompt arrival is a must to allow for check-in and time to eat.
- This year’s kickoff event will be at the TAMU Rec Center. Attendees will need to bring the signed “All-Nighter Participant Waiver and Hold Harmless Form” which is included in this packet or can be downloaded from the Roundup webpage.· A tentative schedule has been included in the packet, but is subject to change. The contest date will not change, but there may be adjustments made in respect to time/location.· A tentative list of workshops has been included, but is subject to change. We will finalize all workshops information prior to May 1st when the registration opens.· A final schedule will be provided by email and posted on the Roundup webpage on June 2, 2017.· The Texas 4-H App will serve as your guide to this year’s event. Limited paper copies of the schedule will be available at registration.· Onsite Roundup Community Service Project – “Plastic Mats for the Homeless” We are in need of a lot of plastic bags such as grocery bags, food delivery bags, etc. Please encourage your families to bring them to Roundup or you may ship ahead of time to the State 4-H Office.· Don’t forget to continue to support this year’s Texas 4-H Council Community Service Project by “Supporting your First Responders”. We are planning some recognition events during Roundup as well this year. Report your activity to the Google Form at https://goo.gl/forms/HoQrJMfhHfmPrMRU2
Visit: https://texas4-h.tamu.edu/events/roundup/ for Texas 4-H Roundup Event webpage