NEW QUALITY COUNTS TEST RELEASED
Quality Counts has a new look, a new site, and a new exam! We are excited to release the new version of the program! The new curriculum has been designed to better equip our youth livestock exhibitors with the most relevant and timely information related to the livestock project area. Focused on quality assurance and character education, Quality Counts is designed to teach young people the importance of displaying good character in carrying out livestock projects, and in every aspect of their lives. **There is a very important one-pager attached with detailed instructions of how students should enroll/login to the course. Click here
- Here are a couple of new components of the program to be aware of:
- Exhibitors will first be required to engage in the full learning content before being presented with the verification exam.
- Please be aware of this in advance as this could take around two hours for most students to complete the full content and test.
- Exhibitors will be able to start and revisit the curriculum as many times as needed.
- Exhibitors will have to complete the test once it is started.
- Exhibitors must achieve 80% or great to pass the exam, but can take it as many times as needed.
- Exhibitors will be exposed and tested on the content potentially three times in their livestock showing career: junior (grade 3-5), intermediate (grade 6-8), and senior (grade 9-12).
- Exhibitors will access the course and exam at a new website: https://www.texaslivestockvalidation.com/qc/qcregister.aspx
- This will be connected to the current Texas Livestock Validation Website for ease-of-access to information for supervising County Extension Agents and Agricultural Science Teachers.
- Verification on the new system will be required for entries into Spring major livestock shows.
- **Verification on the old system is acceptable for State Fair of Texas and Heart 'O Texas Fair entries.** However, exhibitors may use their new number for these shows if they get verified before entry.